2. Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Email address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Usage data (e.g., pages visited, browsing history)
- Other information you voluntarily provide
- Non-Personal Information: We may also collect non-personal information about your use of the Site, such as:
- Browser type and operating system
- Device information
- Geographic location (WW)
- Date and time of your visit
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Operate and maintain the Site
- Deliver and personalize your experience on the Site
- Communicate with you
- Respond to your inquiries
- Improve the Site
- Perform analytics
- Comply with legal obligations
4. Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with:
- Third-party service providers who help us operate the Site
- Law enforcement or government officials as required by law
5. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
6. Data Security
We take reasonable steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure.
7. Your Choices
You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information. You can also opt out of receiving marketing communications from us.
8. Children’s Privacy
Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
10. Contact Us
- Be specific about what data you collect and why.
- Explain how you use the data for different purposes.
- Describe how you store and secure the data.
- Outline your data retention policy.
- Explain user choices and opt-out mechanisms.